Who Feels Love?

Who Feels Love?
Oasis - Band that changed my life

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Break-Up

So finally I am going to part with her. It been six long, dramatic and most important years of my life. After six year long relationship, it is really hard to realise that we wont be together anymore. I am going to miss her so much. I still remember that first day we met at Khamla square (Nagpur) in my second year . Those moments are still vivid in my mind. She has been my companion since then. She has been with me all the time I needed her-- during my exams and holidays, good days and bad days, enjoyments and fights. She has been loyal and faithful ever since we met and never caused me any major worry (apart from minor scuffles). She knows all the secrets in my life which any other living person may not know. I even did leave her almost for a year when I went to search for a job in Pune. But she welcomed me after 15 months even though I neglected her for all that time. One couldn't ask more than this.

But as it has been said, good times don't last forever and finally I stumbled upon the confrontation of this harsh truth in my life. She has to go. All I can say is that I took this decision for the greater good of both of us. Sometimes I feel like re-considering my decision. But I have been thinking about this for almost 5 months and I cant afford to spend much more time. It has already caused me a lot of agony. I really don't know how much I am going to miss her.

I hope with the entry of RS, life would never be the same again. The RS will definitely help me achieve those thing which I couldn't ever dream of with CC. I hope the chemistry between me and RS will be the same as with CC. Maybe I am asking too much.

So today I sold off my CC, Caliber Croma and welcomed RS, Red Stallion, a brand new red Pulsar200. Hope my relationship with RS will be more fruitful and intense, although its still hard to forget my dear old Cali...
RED STALLION......


3 comments:

parththefirst said...

Clever one!!

Keep writing dude.. :)

Pushkar said...

Thanks man!!!

Unknown said...

Pushkar too good!! I never saw your blogs, so happy to see you writing your heart out...keep it up!