Who Feels Love?

Who Feels Love?
Oasis - Band that changed my life

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Milestone for Red Stallion

On 20th December, the Red Stallion completed 10000 km.

Hmm it took me exactly 6 months to complete the 10K, although I had planned in less than 5 months. Maybe none of the things you plan out materialize. Also my riding schedule has gone a bit awry because of heavy office work load.

Anyways, the icing on the cake was that I touched the personal best in terms of top speed.

130 km/hr near the new Katraj tunnel on NH4. Sounds fast right!!!!!!

I know this is way beyond the top speed claimed by Bajaj (which happens to be 121). But I cheated and took the help of slope and also I fully ducted on the tank. Man! Things move too fast at 130. I was in a dual state of mind whether to look on the road or at speedo and I gave preference to former (obvisouly). But last thing I saw on speedo was 130.

2 comments:

Animesh said...

Wow! 130! Thats fast.

Pushkar said...

Yeah man!! Things were flying past pretty quick ..