Who Feels Love?

Who Feels Love?
Oasis - Band that changed my life

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bullitt Mustang

I happenned to watch the movie Bullitt recently. I had heard that the car chase sequence in the movie is phenomenal. But you have to watch it before you believe it.
Man!! The car chase scene will surely blow you away. It is one of the most amazing and thrilling scene I have ever watched in any movie till today. What made it special was that the movie was made in 1968 when special effects weren't in. The villian was stunt driver himself, so he performed most of his stunts. Even the hero, Steve McQueen, had given his own stunts in the stunning 1968 Ford Mustang.

I will heavily recommend the movie because of this car chase. The rest of movie isnt that bad either. A typical thriller movie in which detective McQueen busts the bad guys. But it was one of the first movies which showcased hero as a rough n tough cop.

The 1968 Bullitt Mustang (the name it got after movie) in the foreground with GT390 Mustang in the background
P.S. :- I am a great fan of the species called Ford Mustang specially the 80s series.

No comments: